I know you have seen the bumper stickers that attempt to show where someone is typically from. For example.....for Sedona you would have a sticker that shows SDA. Huntington Beach would be HB. This is a trend that caught on in Flagstaff - hence a lot of FLG stickers on cars. I never thought much of these since I'm not really a bumper sticker person, until....
I parked in some random lot yesterday I think on my way to return videos. I saw a sticker that mimicked the ones referenced above. It had the letters 'BFD'. I thought about it for a few seconds and just busted out laughing. Big F'n Deal where you're from! Excellent. My favorite bumper sticker ever:
1.) My mother must be a travel agent 'cause I'm on a guilt trip
Yesterdays
- January (5)
- December (12)
- November (10)
- October (16)
- September (14)
- August (9)
- July (17)
- June (8)
- May (18)
- April (16)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (18)
- December (13)
- November (10)
- October (15)
- September (18)
- August (18)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (21)
- April (15)
- March (16)
- February (16)
- January (18)
- December (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment