SHITBURGER
Have you ever had one? They taste like crap, smell like crap, and if you eat too many in one day you might think you're cursed. I ate one yesterday, as one of my key staff members essentially had a meltdown 3 days before the start of our busiest season - Spring Break. Guess what that means? I get to cover everything.
Fortunately, in the course of my career, I have eaten so many of these that I hardly wince when I swallow 'em down. This one though, isn't going down as smooth. Easter plans will now be cancelled, and I'll be lucky to still do the two bike races I have scheduled. Worse yet, it messes my schedule up with the family - which is what hits the hardest.
So, enjoy your dinner tonight. I'll be eating a shitburger with a side of depression, a glass of raging anger, and some crap icecream for dessert.
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yesterdays
- January (5)
- December (12)
- November (10)
- October (16)
- September (14)
- August (9)
- July (17)
- June (8)
- May (18)
- April (16)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (18)
- December (13)
- November (10)
- October (15)
- September (18)
- August (18)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (21)
- April (15)
- March (16)
- February (16)
- January (18)
- December (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment