Ahhhhh yes...
A 2-hour fun fest on the SS after work dulls the aggravations of the day, and livens my body and mind. I just washed and vacuumed my car and picked up 2 soymilks for the weekend. That's more than I've done on the homefront in 3 days. Yeah - that means the house isn't exactly clean, the laundry isn't exactly folded, and the toilets could use a little scrubbing. I'll save that stuff for a rainy day.
I felt pretty good. It was a steady 1 hour and 15 minute climb - followed by - surprise - a mostly downhill circle back home. The Rig is running beautifully, although being a SS it pretty much should.
I'll probably just work a burner-long day tomorrow, road ride to the east rim of the Grand Canyon via Cameron, AZ with D on Saturday and pound my ass into the ground in Sedona on the geared MTB on Sunday after working a half day. I wish I could accomplish some home improvements a la Josh, but I suck at fixing anything other than problems at work.
Yesterdays
- January (5)
- December (12)
- November (10)
- October (16)
- September (14)
- August (9)
- July (17)
- June (8)
- May (18)
- April (16)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (18)
- December (13)
- November (10)
- October (15)
- September (18)
- August (18)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (21)
- April (15)
- March (16)
- February (16)
- January (18)
- December (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment