TUCSON
We had a great visit to Tucson, albeit a short one. The weather was perfect-o, and it was fun to see Mom, Meg, Mike, Troy, and a little bit of Juan Grande. He had a carving workshop all weekend so we just caught him at night and in the AM. I'll dump some pics up tonight. My little Nephew T-Bone (Troy) is the man. He hiked about a mile by himself on a desert trail, and even after a couple of falls - he was still ready for the hot tub after.
I got in one ride on Saturday, and I buried myself in the span of one hour trying to catch and pass local hotshot riders. I had a great time, but I'm still feeling the effect of the effort.
Soccer starts tonight. Coach Chris at your service in charge of the Orange Tigers - the 5 year old division. I love this time of the year.
Yesterdays
- January (5)
- December (12)
- November (10)
- October (16)
- September (14)
- August (9)
- July (17)
- June (8)
- May (18)
- April (16)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (18)
- December (13)
- November (10)
- October (15)
- September (18)
- August (18)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (21)
- April (15)
- March (16)
- February (16)
- January (18)
- December (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment