Tuesday





BODHI



AKA Bodhistar - as coined by Lyza B one afternoon.

He is definately the mellowest puppy we have ever had...compared of course to a dalmation and a lab.

Time for training - D will have him whipped into shape in a couple of months as we work on getting him to heel, fetch, and eat anything and everything in the woods (Jamocha will teach him that).

The B-man....the newest addition to the family, and of course D's baby.

3 comments:

Josh B said...

Good job at the Whiskey 50. Sounds like "fun". I tried to support you and had so many whiskeys Friday I couldnt ride my bike home. I couldnt make the 50 but I tried my hardest.

CTB said...

It sounds like you entered the best event - the bar crawl

ellen jo said...

Bodhi rules! Any dog named after Patrick Swayze is tops in my book.
Crayze for Swayze, yo!

Yesterdays