I was just feelin' FLAT as a pancake all weekend with no energy to ride fast. I finally broke through last night with a hard effort, personal best on my local loop. Everything fell into place...legs, lungs, no mechanicals.....and if that damn RIG isn't the most fun 2-wheeler to ride, I don't know what is. I mean sh*t - this is the least expensive mountain bike I have owned in 15 years, and it is by far my favorite ride. I guess that is a testament to American engineering, Taiwan labor, and volume manufacturing. I would prefer to purchase an American designed/made bike, but I can only afford to do that with my geared MTB and the roadie.
Got a cool rest of the week - Little Squirty B comes over after school today for a couple of days and a 1/2 day Friday, and then a nice weekend with D.....We're headin to Minnesota soon, so that is comin' round the corner.
The jury is still out on this, this, and this. Life is short - so I'm gonna try to do at least 2 out of 3.
Yesterdays
- January (5)
- December (12)
- November (10)
- October (16)
- September (14)
- August (9)
- July (17)
- June (8)
- May (18)
- April (16)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (18)
- December (13)
- November (10)
- October (15)
- September (18)
- August (18)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (21)
- April (15)
- March (16)
- February (16)
- January (18)
- December (4)
1 comment:
Just do them all, you wont regret it when you are 40... I mean 60... same difference.
Post a Comment