Plans always change...
My Sunday was looking good, until I had a semi-expected work commitment come through - unfortunately. I had a nice ride lined up, but, riding doesn't pay the bills.
We had a good weekend, plenty of time with Lyza - the two of us met up with D for dinner downtown last night, and before I knew it the day was done. D's new job is a trainwreck - which means it spills into other aspects of life. I feel for her - I've made a couple of bad job decisions in my life and they are often hard to recover from.
On the calendar:
8/25 - Absolute Bikes / Food Bank singletrack challenge
9:15 am ME
1:00 pm Lyza (kids race)
9/10 - Havasupai hiking trip with Dad/Uncle
10/6 - Epic Rides Tour of the White Mountains - 52 miles for me
Go HERE
The fall is shaping up nicely - now if we can just get D's job situation figured out.
Yesterdays
- January (5)
- December (12)
- November (10)
- October (16)
- September (14)
- August (9)
- July (17)
- June (8)
- May (18)
- April (16)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (18)
- December (13)
- November (10)
- October (15)
- September (18)
- August (18)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (21)
- April (15)
- March (16)
- February (16)
- January (18)
- December (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment