Correction to that last post....
I raced for 5 hours and 15 minutes on Oct 4th - left everything I had on the course and placed well dammit. I guess the time has gone by fast since then, and I haven't done shit in recent memory other than slam a few balls into walls on Thursday nights. In the spirit of just that -not having done shit in 10 days - and the fact that I can't even look at my trainer, I ambled out the door at 8:30 this morning for a 47 degree road ride up to 9,300 feet where it was exactly 37 degrees.
I'm home, warmed up, and I finally feel chemically balanced/normal again. I think I was about to slit my wrists last night over a lack of activity. Racquetball doesn't count - I need to ride.
It's Grandparents Day at Lyza's school today, and since her GP's live in Minnesota - I'm gladly subbing so I don't have to go to work. With 6 day workweeks over the last month, I deserve a little midweek time off.
C-ya
Yesterdays
- January (5)
- December (12)
- November (10)
- October (16)
- September (14)
- August (9)
- July (17)
- June (8)
- May (18)
- April (16)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (18)
- December (13)
- November (10)
- October (15)
- September (18)
- August (18)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (21)
- April (15)
- March (16)
- February (16)
- January (18)
- December (4)
2 comments:
That burrito is making me hungry.
Good thing the Mushrooms aren't
Post a Comment