I yanked this out of the garage last night, actually, mine is the 2007 model which isn't as 'pimped out' as this one. Check it out - Fox RL80 fork, and a better parts spec for just another $200......well worth it if you don't have one.
Anyway - I hit the trail for 1.5 hours. My legs felt like bark-beetle infested logs with NO power or snap. Roughly calculated, I think I have 1,700 miles of wear on my legs over the last 9 months, and I think I need a break. With a 51 mile race schedule in 3 days, I better just rest for a while - HAMMER on Saturday knowing its the last hard effort until Old Pueblo in February, and enjoy the upcoming winter. Time to lift weights, maybe trail run, maybe even a yoga class or two, hit the indoor trainer to keep some cardio fitness.......yuck - all of that makes me wanna puke right now.
F'n A - I have some serious sh*tburgers to eat with regards to Lyza and her issues at school. One thing for sure, she sure keeps me on my toes.
Josh - what am I gonna do with that FULL CARBON Epic frame?
Yesterdays
- January (5)
- December (12)
- November (10)
- October (16)
- September (14)
- August (9)
- July (17)
- June (8)
- May (18)
- April (16)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (18)
- December (13)
- November (10)
- October (15)
- September (18)
- August (18)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (21)
- April (15)
- March (16)
- February (16)
- January (18)
- December (4)
1 comment:
You are just plain old mean.
Post a Comment