Holiday Blues....
Three work-related holiday parties in 7 days has me about DONE with people I don't know very well, obnoxious food offerings, and free booze. As usual, none of this is about the spirit of giving. Then again, neither am I. I want:
This
This
This
Racquetball tourney starts tonight. I'm going for the 3-peat. On the line is a sweet Ektelon Racquetball bag. I want it, I need it, I love it.
Yesterdays
- January (5)
- December (12)
- November (10)
- October (16)
- September (14)
- August (9)
- July (17)
- June (8)
- May (18)
- April (16)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (18)
- December (13)
- November (10)
- October (15)
- September (18)
- August (18)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (21)
- April (15)
- March (16)
- February (16)
- January (18)
- December (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment