Wednesday

Here we go...

clothes - packed
Camping gear - packed
Human Growth Hormone - injected
Roger Clemens' manuscript "I lied and I got caught" - packed
Directions to venue - check
Beer - on ice
Tires - brand new tubeless setup that hopefully keeps me velcroed to the Sonoran desert floor
Snake bite kit - whoops...

Lookout Tucson, the Small Town D Bags are rollin through like a weak Canadian cold front that changes the ambient temperature by maybe 1 degree. At least we'll have a whole lotta fun.

7 comments:

Big Steve said...

What about a garbage can for the fire?

CTB said...

Check...

Anonymous said...

Bike(s).

CTB said...

We're renting Beach Cruisers to increase the degree of difficulty.

Anonymous said...

I thought racing in February was going to be hard enough.

CTB said...

Yours is geared with a 60x11, with a basket off the front for ice/beer.

ellen jo said...

Did you remember to bring your 17-speed hub?

Best of luck buddy!

Yesterdays