Feelin' it
4 rides in 5 days
My legs are feeling good again,
barely breathin’
Early morning sunrise
Welcome the day
Done before the heat sweeps in
Summer monsoon
Forest floor is damp
Tires cut a swath
I’m on rails
I don’t want to come back
Yesterdays
- January (5)
- December (12)
- November (10)
- October (16)
- September (14)
- August (9)
- July (17)
- June (8)
- May (18)
- April (16)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (18)
- December (13)
- November (10)
- October (15)
- September (18)
- August (18)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (21)
- April (15)
- March (16)
- February (16)
- January (18)
- December (4)
2 comments:
You can't see it, but I'm sitting in a coffee shop, dressed in all black, snapping my fingers in true appreciation to your moving, insightful, artistic post. You have captured an essence.
Nice haiku, buddy!
Post a Comment